Clear, vinyl drop curtains, sometimes called roll up curtains, are an advantage for both residential and commercial buildings. Drop curtains allow homes to expand their living space and restaurants to continue outdoor seating during unpleasant weather. Drop down curtains protect against the wind, rain, sun and the cold.
To protect specifically against the sun, solar screen is the answer. Solar screens not only provide excellent protection but reduce glare and manage heat from the sun. It is an energy efficient device helping you save more energy and money. Solar screens offer privacy while still being able to have a clear view outside your home or business.
Drop curtains/roll up curtains and solar screens come in a variety of colors and can be custom built by Boree Canvas Unlimited. We will be more than glad to assist you to ease your decision process.
The Shade Screens can give you the enjoyment of the outdoors on your terms. At the touch of a button, the Shade Screen transforms your outdoor space into a comfortable, ventilated, pest-free environment, protected from harmful UV rays. At a whim, you can enclose your patio, deck, lanai, balcony or garage and enjoy all of the amenities of your beautiful home day or night.
The Shade Screen gives you the best of both worlds. Lift the screen and let the sun in when you want it. When not in use, the screen retracts out-of-sight, maintaining your home’s beauty by stylishly blending with the exterior.
Whether you plan to enclose your patio or convert your garage into a screened-in workshop, the Shade Screen offers you instant versatility. Screens are custom manufactured and installed by the trained professionals at Boree Canvas Unlimited.
Benefits of Shade Screens
- The Shade Screen is offered in a variety of screening and shading option to suit your needs.
- Power Screen Fabrics block 80-97% of UV rays while allowing a clear view from the inside.
- All fabrics are tear and puncture resistant for durability and long life.
- When lowered in the summer months, Power Screen fabrics will reduce air conditioning costs.
- During cooler weather, the Power Screen can be kept open to allow the sun’s warmth to penetrate the interior.
- Utilizing the latest in screen technology, Solar Shade Screen is not only fire retardant, but an industry leader in puncture, tear and mildew resistance.
- Manufactured with the highest grade aluminum and nylon components, Solar Shade Screen stands up to the toughest environments.
- The SRS fabric retention system keeps the screen from blowing out during windy conditions up to 75 mph.
- The Shade Screen is backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty.